Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So funny ~

Started to rain!
Spot sze and her scarf. look at wang and andrew too.

Wah so fast! Sze's scarf was opened up! wang and andrew were still relax~~~ =)

May was scratching her butt hahaha =)


Started to go online more often!
Finally.. after a long long time, I started to chat on msn again!
Doing all sorts of crazy things with my cats family- may and sze!
We are trying to influence Sze to become the 'rough' cat! haha.
and she keeps typing NGAH instead of NYAH! made me so angry =D yet she is still doing that haha!
May is the street cat. Sze is the wild cat. and I am the HOME cat! yeah! =)
Trying to make yean to show -_-''' this all the time by telling all the funny things!
Sending each other email while we could actually sms or text each other on msn. Yean even said it's fun to do so! =p
I actually chat with Tin Yee when we go offline. We don't chat when we are online. Haha that's weird but I don't know why we did that. =)
Online for all day long but never chat with sze. Before I sleep then only I dropped a 'good night' with her. haha same thing with Benz and Shuxin. Well I am always away once i online!
Finally got a chance to chat with Leong again after a long time. We still tease each other as usual and laugh and laugh and laugh again.
That busy bei is missing in action already. where r u bei!
Yet is also missing. She needs to ask question cuz her classmates keep asking questions! haha =)
and the one that's terribly missing is BOO!!!haha where r u! why didn't you update yr blog?!

will punish u when i go for the lantern party at yr house! hehehe NGAHHHHhh like Sze =D
Always kacau ling on msn. suddenly text her with things like 'nehhhh u lah!because of u!' =)
I failed to reply Andy for a few times because i was away.sorry Andy. =)


I miss all of u!







1 comment:

  1. hahah i dont know why do i keep typing ngah instead of nyah.. hehe.. but soooo fun chatting with u all.. you crazy home cat.. better ring me or msg me bout thursday!

    NgaHhHhHHHHhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete