I actually enjoyed talking to the elders because there are many things for me to learn from them, and the conversations between us. Lately I spent lotz of time talking to the elder people and hanged around them. I got motivated by the things they said and the experiences they had. I love Aunty Shirley! She is so knowledgeable and it's worthy to spend hours talking to her. A person with a very positive attitude and the first Aunty that supports me to do pharmacy. I can chat with her on any topics. You name it, she has it. The list of the good things about her goes on and on. So I shall fullstop it too.
Nothing interesting happen lately. So I seriously do not know what to blog about. I am looking forward to write about the gathering on this Friday. I shall sleep now! Like what someone said, it's too late for my healthy lifestyle schedule.
I think I need to talk to someone.
Do You want to talk to me?Yean? Yea I can talk to you for the coming 4 years.
Yet? Your course has started today so jangan terlalu busy tak jaga body ye.
Tin? Can you feel my pain all the way from Sibu my dear? =)
Bei? NoNo you are having exam so it's just NO. =D
May? Woman you are way too busy doing X-Ray. I need you to scan my heart and gimme a report of it.
Zeng? You would probably fall asleep if I were to tell you this silly case clinging on my mind.
God. there's no doubt or ?. He is there for me. =)
Good Night And Sleep Tight. You take care of yourself and don't sleep so late. HAHA HA HA HAHAHA. =) It's healthy to laugh for at least 30 seconds a day. Here's the 10 seconds of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment