My brain will be activated at 9am sharp tomorrow. Hehe so tonight will be the last night in year 2008 I am on the mode of eat-and-sleep-and-online-and-games. I need to work really hard from tomorrow onwards. aiksss...
Let's talk about something joyful! =) As my schedule stated, there's a lantern party held in Tock Wang's house yesterday. Well most of them were late so the party actually started at 11.30pm .-_-''' Look~
And YES! I won the prize of the competition on Leong's blog! So I got this special gift....
All of us! so happy right? =) May failed to rampas the gift from me wahahhaha! Nvm Tues,Thurs and Sat this frame will be with her haha. And the back side of the frame...
All their signatures and messages for me! So sweet of them =) And thank you Leong =D
Yean said: We must be excited!! Justin said this is a new chapter to our lives!
So YES I AM SO EXCITED YOOOHOOOO Course is starting tomorrow!! =) Here I am Nottingham!!!
I miss Yet Shin, Tin Yee, Kenneth, Min Hao and Zeng..
And all the best to Robyn. You are heading to UK now =)
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment