
Yes. I am so indecisive. most of the time perhaps ALL THE TIME. It always takes so long for me to make a decision. Perhaps I am afraid of facing the consequences or regret of the way I choose. Let's put it this way, it's not about which way to choose but I being not willing to make a decision at all. I didn't like people asking me 'What do you want to eat?' or 'Where should we go?' etc. 'Anything will do' will be my answer. I shall spend 10% of my time identifying the problem and 90% of my time for the solutions. YES I NEED TO CHANGE.
-----------------------
Bought 4 clothes in a day and total of 5 pieces in 2 days. clapforme.
Why Mariah Carey's 'without you'? Sang that together with Yet Shin in her car and she said it drives your tears when u listen to it alone. I tried it no i don't cry yea i am tough =).
Going to meet my babes tomorrow. All this while they had turned to be so random! ekh hem you know who you are and shall I not say anything to reveal your identity? haha.
Gone so crazy with yean xin. we did things that are not understandable. =D
May the cat did the test. thank you because you really did that for me. T.T
Please gimme something to blog about.
Justin's farewell party tomorrow. Don't worry Justin, I don't eat alot, not as much as yean xin does. =)
Wingz, u-know-who, Tee.you are sleeping like a baby, pls wake up like a tiger. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment