Saturday, September 6, 2008

What makes a house a home?

Whether it's the smell or my own bed, there's just something comforting about being around the things i love. Why is my house a home? that's the warmth, love and a little bit of chaos that beautify it. Love from my parents, and the entire family. Papa and Mama are getting older day by day, I will sayang them with all I have. They brought up this little 'mui mui zai'


grew up to be this happy and healthy woman.

Papa and Mama, forgive me at times where I disobeyed you hence causing so much of hurts in you. You are the one that gave me a chance to eat what I want, to sleep whenever I want, to study whatever I like and to go to UK as I wished. I want you both to be healthy. Mummy , stop coughing already LAH...=( and Papa went for a hair cut yesterday, he looks younger already.. =)

Thank You and I love you!

So much more I need to love God. As He created all things and through my parents He provides me everything I mentioned above. Love, Hope and Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment